Credit Control & Billings Clerk
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs while safely embracing business imperatives including big data, BYOD and social media. More than two million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with offices worldwide.
Job Summary: Credit control across 3 ledgers & invoicing of all sales orders relating to the M86 legal entity as well as assisting with Trustwave invoicing when necessary.
Key Responsibilities (Billing):
- Verify accuracy of sales orders originating in SalesForce (sales system).
- Understanding purchase orders and billing terms and setting up of billing schedules in Netsuite (accounting system).
- Produce invoices for new sales orders as well as produce recurring monthly, quarterly, annual and T&M invoices.
- Distribution of invoices/credit memos to customers via email, post or uploading onto various customer portals.
- Maintain the spread sheet to track monthly, quarterly, annual, T&M, semi-annual invoicing etc.
- Produce return authorisations and credit notes.
- Resolve queries relating to invoices in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the customer account records in Netsuite.
- Assist with audit queries during annual audits.
- Ad hoc accounting related duties as required.
Key Responsibilities (Credit Control):
- Chase clients over three ledgers using phone / email.
- Send out regular statements.
- Flag up problem accounts.
- Send copy invoices as and when required.
- The monitoring and collection of current & overdue debts.
- Production of debt chasing reminder letters.
- Follow up of reminder letter process.
- Produce ad hoc client reports.
- Dealing with queries and escalating issues.
- Send copies of invoices and account statements to debtors in order to progress invoices to payment.
- Contact debtors to ascertain payment dates, reasons for non/late payments, investigate and resolve any issues which may delay receipt of payments.
- Manage the Aged Debtors list, highlight problem accounts to Sales to contact & resolve.
- Respond to emails and telephone enquiries regarding invoicing and supply any supplementary information/documentation when requested.
- Actively seek ways to improve the process as a whole with a view to more efficient credit control.
- Any other ad hoc requests as needed.
- Good numeracy & MS Excel skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English along with effective communication skills – will be required to liaise with clients, sales staff, sales’ operations and finance staff in locations around the world on a daily basis.
- Good understanding of foreign exchange rates as we will in various currencies.
- Ability to understand monthly process and prioritise workload to meet the deadlines.
- Investigative skills – to get to the source of issues through communication and come up with the correct solution to suit all parties involved, thus maintaining good client relations.
- Ability to work within a team to meet deadlines but must be able to manage own workload with minimal supervision.
- Utmost respect for fellow team members and their workload is essential to ensure the monthly process flows smoothly.
Programs used by Trustwave:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Salesforce (sales)
- Netsuite (accounting)
- Open Air (timesheets, expenses & project management)
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
We prefer college educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Back to top