Consultant, IT Security (Governance, Risk & Compliance)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
Consultant, IT Security
- Manage, configure and upgrade a wide variety of security technologies (e.g. FW, UTM, IDS/IPS, SWG/SEG, VPN, EPP, DLP, ATP, 2FA, PAM, etc.)
- Respond managed security technologies fault alerts and/or customer escalation
- Use strong fundamental knowledge (e.g. TCP/IP) and product-specific knowledge to perform troubleshooting on common technical issues on the managed security technologies
- Perform escalation to internal product domain experts and/or external product vendors
- Work with internal experts/external vendors to resolve technical issues
- Prepare Incident Reports on high severity incidents
- Respond to inbound Change Requests (CRs), Service Requests (SRs), Queries on managed security technologies, in a timely manner (within stipulated SLA).
- Perform regular configuration backups on managed security technologies
- Plan and coordinate Maintenance Windows with customer on necessary software patching and version upgrades.
- Create and update technical documentations on managed security technologies
- Generate monthly reports according to service scope requirements
- Adhere to policies, procedures and security best practices
- Resolve problems independently and understand escalation procedure
- Bachelor’s degree / Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information System
- At least 2 years’ working experience in IT Infrastructure Operation and/or Support
- Sound fundamental knowledge on IP networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, etc.) and operation systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and a passion for information security
- Fluent communicator in both written and spoken English; Good interpersonal skills
- Profession certification and/or practical working expertise on some/most the below security technologies:
- RSA (2FA)
- Cisco ASA (Firewall)
- CheckPoint (Firewall)
- Fortigate (Firewall)
- Palo Alto (Firewall)
- AlgoSec (Firewall Mgt)
- Cisco FirePower (NIPS)
- CyberArk (PAM)
- BlueCoat (Proxy)
- McAfee Web Gateway (Proxy)
- ArcSight (Log Management)
- DSM (AV, HIPS, Host FW)
- KeySecure (Key Mgt)
- Candidate to indicate his/her certification status and number of years of experience on the above list of technologies in his/her application.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top