Compliance Support Team Leader - Warsaw
Trustwave is a leading provider of compliance, Web, application, network and data security solutions delivered through the cloud, managed security services, software and appliances. For organizations faced with today's challenging data security and compliance environment, Trustwave provides a unique approach with comprehensive solutions that include its TrustKeeper® portal and other proprietary security solutions. Trustwave has helped hundreds of thousands of organizations--ranging from Fortune 500 businesses and large financial institutions to small and medium-sized retailers--manage compliance and secure their network infrastructures, data communications and critical information assets.
Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with offices worldwide.
The Compliance Support Team Leader is a key member of the Compliance Support team. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, understanding of networking, a strong desire to grow in the area of Information Security, an ability to investigate, understand, and explain technical aspects of compliance requirements to technical and non-technical individuals, and leadership experience. The Compliance Support Analyst Team Leader performs Support Analyst duties expertly.
- Interface with a variety of customers by phone and email, in a polite, positive, and professional manner
- Respond to needs and questions of customers concerning their compliance requirements
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLAs) to clients and colleagues
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Resolve problems independently; understand and follow escalation procedures
- Mentor other team members and assist in new team member training
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of team members’ ticket resolutions
- Subject Matter Expert in different areas of the department (e.g., vulnerabilities, client relations)
- Respond to escalations from colleagues and clients in a timely and effective manner
- Handle special projects upon request
- Enforce, and work actively to improve, current procedures
- Take ownership of efficiency and quality of team’s output
- Excellent customer service skills
- Project management or leadership experience
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues in a concise manner, often to clients and colleagues who are not trained in security
- Strong verbal (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, basic firewall, routers and access control devices
- 2 or more years of information technology, security, or networking experience
- Technical Diploma
- English: Fluent
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology
- Certified in Security related Industry, Vendor or Professional Certification
- 2nd language is also desired: Spanish, French, German
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top