Compliance Operations Manager - Manila
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. We are headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Compliance Operations Manager is a key leadership position in the Compliance Support Services (CSS) Team. In addition to possessing technical knowledge, the Compliance Support Manager interacts extensively with staff, customers, partners, and other Trustwave departments using polite professional etiquette.
Compliance Support Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Escalate wide spread customer support issues and root cause to upper level management
- Coordinate and facilitate customer escalations, identify and report root cause
- Manage CSS scheduling
- Mentor CSS staff
- Create, manage, and report performance metrics for CSS staff
- Maintain knowledge of CSS duties, and serve as an escalation point
- Monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLA) to guarantee they are met
- Ensure agents are providing accurate and consistent information
- Report on the performance of the Support Analysts, Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Identify and implement improvements
- Manage partner launch and post launch activities
- University Diploma, technical studies preferred
- Minimum of 4 years working in a customer support role
- Previous leadership experience (team leader, supervisor, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Self managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top