Client Success Manager- bilingual
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The role of the Customer Relationship Manager is designed to serve as a point of contact that specializes in bringing the right resources together to address and resolve service issues. The primary responsibility of the Customer Relationship Manager is to work with the customer to identify, escalate and resolve service delivery issues, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Demonstrate leadership in exceptional Customer Service and Response
- Provide proactive customer contact regarding overall customer satisfaction
- Facilitate resolution of customer support issues
- Coordinate support and provisioning activities for Premiere Support clients and Partners
- Escalate quality control issues to MSS management as appropriate
- Ensure accuracy of customer contact information in database
- Interact with internal clients such as Engineering, Sales, and Accounting, Finance as required to address customers concerns.
- Service delivery issue resolution - Interface with help desk and operations management for problem resolution.
- Maintain proactive working relationship with top customers
- Provide customers with a summary of escalated issues and resolution of those issues.
- Continually promote the value of services, and communicate up sell opportunities to sales teams.
- Provide project management assistance when necessary.
- Answering service delivery questions.
- Obtaining service enhancement requests and suggestions.
- Work to resolve MSS provisioning and service delivery concerns.
- Assist with questions regarding Service Level Goals (SLG).
- Work with the appropriate MSS and customer resources to execute project or task list.
- Work with MSS Management to recommend procedural improvements and other changes.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
Must have intermediate skills/knowledge in some of the following:
- Customer Relations Experience
- Project Leadership Experience
- 1 or more years project leadership experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
- Associates Degree or multiple years of work experience
- Business level (verbal/written) Spanish is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top