Channel Account Manager
- United States
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is looking for a Partner Account Manager to join our sales team. Working closely with Sales leadership and global channel management, this role is an outside channel sales position focused on driving revenue for our industry leading security solutions through our reseller partners including VARs and Service providers. In this role, you will be responsible for recruiting and managing channel partners as well as creating channel programs to drive revenue through assigned partners.
- Develop Channel Strategy and Plan for our solutions in alignment with the global channel strategy and objectives. Develop new plan incorporating VAR, Distributor, Referral partners into a high-growth channel ecosystem.
- Identify, recruit, on board, enable and grow new channel partner relationships, per the strategy and plan.
- Identify and develop joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead demand generation opportunities.
- Define incremental opportunities, establishing targets for partner-initiated opportunities and well as net new customer generation.
- Be advocate for Channel Partners within the Region and within the WW Channel Program and community
- Work with partners to evangelize Trustwave solutions.
- Experience in Information Security Software and Services Industry a must.
- Experience with secure email gateway solutions strongly preferred.
- at least 3-5 years of extensive channel sales experience , experience as a Channel Account Manager or similar position.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals with Partners.
- Proven track record of delivering incremental revenues through partners.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter, independent thinker. Does not require day-to-day hands on supervision.
- Ability to create and execute successful channel strategies that will support revenue growth
- Ability to work effectively with field sales, marketing, operations and finance organizations.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, an understanding of group and corporate dynamics, integrity and the demonstrated ability to employ sound judgment in complex situations
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top