Channel Account Manager - ASEAN
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is looking for a strategic, Channel Manager to join our rapidly growing sales team and look after the ASEAN region. This role is an outside sales position focused on driving revenue through our reseller partners. It will be responsible for creating and managing ASEAN Channel and Distribution Model and Program.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for growing indirect sales.
- Identify, recruit, on board, enable and grow new channel partner relationships.
- Identify and develop joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead demand generation messages.
- Drive incremental revenue growth through Reseller Channels, Distributors & OEMs.
- Develop and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue and provide accurate and timely management of information and revenue forecasts.
- Be advocate for Channel Partners and Enterprise Corporate Customers.
- Work with partners to evangelize Trustwave solutions.
- Experience in Information Security Software and Services Industry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive channel sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business landscape
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong track record of building and maintaining channel relationships
- Ability to create and execute successful channel strategies that will support revenue growth
- Ability to work effectively with field sales, marketing, operations and finance organizations.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, an understanding of group and corporate dynamics, integrity and the demonstrated ability to employ sound judgment in complex situations
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top