Business Development Representative - Franchise
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
At Trustwave, Business Development Representatives are responsible for generating QUALIFIED business leads.
A Business Development Representatives is responsible for identifying and prospecting potential new clients that fit within the qualified target market as set forth by the company. The objective is to provide warm leads to our Inside Sales teams. You will be working in a large and supportive team environment and all data will be supplied to you.
You have to be very personable, extremely self-motivated, have a commanding ‘phone’ voice, be a quick thinker, and some computer knowledge is important.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify potential prospects within the target market.
- Outbound lead generation across the United States.
- Pre-qualifying potential customers.
- Establish warm leads for our Inside Sales teams.
- Highly detailed data input and note-taking
- Positive, Self-Motivated attitude while handling heavy phone call volume
- Utilize Salesforce.com database to accurately reflect pipeline and account activity
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Must be a Self-Starter with a highly entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to grow into a professional sales role is required.
- Experience or knowledge of the Information Security industry is preferred
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with a customer relationship tool is preferred, expertise with Salesforce.com is highly desired.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top