Business Development Representative
- Larkhall, United Kingdom
SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit https://www.trustwave.com/">www.securetrust.com
At SecureTrust, a Business Development Representative (BDR) acts as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams, seeking new business opportunities by developing relationships with potential customers. As a BDR, you are responsible for reviewing, contacting and qualifying marketing-generated leads and delivering them to sales.
To be successful in this role you must be very personable, extremely self-motivated, have a commanding ‘phone’ voice, be a quick thinker, and some computer knowledge is important. You will be working in a large and supportive team environment, with the tools and data needed to be successful provided to you.
Ultimately, you will help boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Qualify leads from campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Prospect, educate, and setup qualified meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and sales representatives
- Use prospecting tools to find new contacts and new organizations in the geographic sales territory
- Document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management, and maintain accurate information (including updating data and providing notes from calls)
- Maintain a positive, self-motivated attitude while handling heavy phone call volume
- Utilize Salesforce to accurately reflect pipeline and account activity
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Excel in time management and ability to prioritize activities
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for new ways to succeed and drive more meetings
- Desire to grow into a professional sales role
- Experience or knowledge of the Information Security industry is preferred
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with a customer relationship tool is preferred, expertise with Salesforce is highly desired.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top