Business Development Manager
- Melbourne, Australia
SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.com
The Business Development Manager performs the following duties:
- Proactively target new customers through cold calling and lead generation campaigns.
- Work closely with Channel & Alliance teams to identify new opportunities and help facilitate new solution programs.
- Manage existing customer relationship and identify cross-sell/upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with existing customers to discover their needs, and align SecureTrust solutions to address their needs
- Utilize additional sales resources to target and identify new business targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com database to accurately reflect pipeline and account activity
- Ensure all customers are on an active SecureTrust contracts.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Must be a Self-Starter with a highly entrepreneurial spirit
- Professional sales experience is preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of the Information Security industry is highly desired.
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with a customer relationship tool is preferred, expertise with Salesforce.com is highly desired.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
SecureTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top