Associate Security Consultant - SpiderLabs
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is one of the world’s leading providers of Cyber Security solutions. We are seeking an eager candidate looking for an opportunity to further advance their skills in penetration testing and gain experience working with different organisations and industry sectors.
The Associate Security Consultant role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the world renowned and truly global SpiderLabs team. The team currently has security consultants throughout North America, Latin and Central America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
Candidates should have a good grasp of penetration testing concepts, particularly in web applications or network infrastructure. Knowledge in thick client application security and mobile security is a plus, in addition to any experience in Red Teaming or embedded devices (IoT).
Associate Security Consultants must be able to work effectively independently and as part of a team to deliver quality penetration testing and have an appetite for continuous learning.
- Interact with customers both remotely and onsite to provide excellent service via pre-engagement meetings, post-test debriefs as well as interaction during engagements
- Work independently and with Senior colleagues to consistently deliver high-quality penetration testing aligned to our global methodology
- Create well-written, high-quality reports that clearly articulates both business and technical risks
- Candidate must have 1 year of experience in application or network penetration testing.
- Software development (Java/C#) and scripting experience required.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Strong team player
- Eligible to work in Singapore without restrictions
- We prefer University-educated applicants, but at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
- Industry certifications such as OSCP & CREST are preferred but not required
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top