Alliance Manager - EMEA
- Leading regular vendor meeting reviewing performance against key metrics
- Ensure the Trustwave sales teams are current on vendor strategy, promotions etc.
- Track Trustwave certifications for assigned vendors
- Engage local field Partner/Trustwave teams in each of the regions
- Track customer reference-ability for each assign partner
- Current on all large deals in progress
- Point of contact for both Alliance Vendors and Trustwave
- Plan annual executive updates between Partners and Trustwave
- Remain current on Vendor partner strategy in the market
- Work with Trustwave Partner Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Track vendor rebates, events etc
- Run vendor QBRs for assigned vendors
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Strong, in-depth, and current expertise in the Security industry.
- In-depth Channel and/or Vendor Management expertise
- Experience working with Key Third-Product Product partners at senior-levels
- High-level of technical understanding
- Salesforce.com Proficiency
- Understanding of complex deals and strategies
- Team player- track record of success in overlay roles.
- Excellent communication skills
We prefer applicants with a University degree but at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top