- Chicago, IL
SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.com.
- The Alliance Manager role is responsible for driving revenue through SecureTrust’s strategic payment card partners by managing the overall relationships of SecureTrust’s key acquiring bank partners. The role includes new business development for new and existing SecureTrust partners and account and project management of existing strategic acquiring partners.
- The focus is heavily on the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and related security remediation solutions, sales of SecureTrust’s Level 4 and Point to Point Encryption Merchant Programs and managed security services, forensic engagements, application assessments against the PA-DSS standard, and other SecureTrust data security services.
- Post sales support and program management of partner programs including lead generation for the SecureTrust sales teams through acquiring partner relationships.
- Identify, develop, and close new business relationships with top acquirers and payment processors within an assigned territory.
- Generate revenue for SecureTrust and meet or exceed an agreed annual quota.
- Overall client management, project management and quality assurance of the Alliance Program in.
- Work closely and build rapport with SecureTrust Enterprise Account Managers to identify strategic partner opportunities.
- Public speaking to build SecureTrust’s international brand and reputation.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using Salesforce.com on a weekly basis.
- Sell SecureTrust services and products that create value for the Company’s existing and potential client base.
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, cross-sell, and build customer rapport.
- Interface with several distinct roles within SecureTrust, such as Customer Support, Product Management, Product Engineering, Product Marketing, and Corporate Marketing.
- Create and be accountable for all prospect proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following SecureTrust procedures.
- A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of issues affecting the payment card industry and collect competitor intelligence
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Ability to build proposals and statements of work, and to develop, review and successfully negotiate contractual agreements
- Ability to oversee a team of support and project management resources for each account
- Strong client and relationship management skills and ability to execute on sales strategy.
- Confidence in presenting technical and company data to clients and colleagues in a variety of mediums.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibilities as an individual.
We prefer college educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
SecureTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top