Accounts Receivable - Collections Specialist
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs while safely embracing business imperatives including big data, BYOD and social media. More than two million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
Accounts Receivables Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing technology company located Poland the required shift is from 3:00PM to 11:00PM To be successful in this role, candidates must be self-motivated, energetic, proactive, and work independently in a team environment. Additionally, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment is required. This position has high visibility across the company including sales, operations, finance, and service functions.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage an Accounts Receivables portfolio consisting of various Trustwave customers.
- Analyze AR aging reports and perform periodic review of bad debt exposure by account.
- Contact clients regarding delinquent accounts and collection of payments.
- Research any account discrepancies and work with sales and service personnel to resolve issues and facilitate collections.
- Record all collection activity and ensure prompt and systematic follow-up for all accounts.
- Meet collection goals individually and as a department.
- Prepare weekly collection reports for management review.
- Respond to customer requests and provide support as requested.
- Research discrepancies and provide resolution in a timely manner.
- Monthly close activities including reconciliations.
- Assist in the interim and year-end audit procedures.
- Assist with other projects on an as-needed basis, as directed by management.
- Professional working experience, preferrably in a customer-facing role.
- Intermediate MS Excel and WMSord skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multi-task, follow through, and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to fast-paced growing environment.
- Working knowledge of accounting software package experience or ERP system.
We prefer college educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top