Accounts Payable Accountant
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Accounts Payable Accountant will handle day-to-day responsibilities related to the company’s accounts payable functions. This position is located in Warsaw and will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor in Chicago, IL as well as the Finance Manager in Warsaw.
You will be an energetic and self-motivated professional, happy to have a hands-on role and you will get involved in a wide range of processes, in order to understand and implement improvements and standardization.
Key tasks for this ambitious and outgoing candidate will include the following, but not limited to:
- Make certain all invoices receive correct general ledger account coding
- Identify the proper company, period, and account and accurately record invoice details into the accounts payable system.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable Supervisor to close accounts payable module
- Maintain manual check or check authorization form and chart of accounts affecting A/P processing
- Process vendor statement analysis and maintain all vendor files
- Code vendor invoices and vouch necessary payments to vendors
- Provide accurate and efficient Accounts Payables processing and analysis.
- Perform vendor invoice analysis and account reconciliations.
- Review and approve expense reports for US and Canadian employees in accordance with the expense report policy
- Provide report of expenses to payroll for bimonthly payments
- Ability to meet deadlines for designated tasks without compromising quality of work.
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed.
- 1-3 years in an accounts payable department
- NetSuite and Coupa experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to problem solve
- High attention to detail and process oriented
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
College/university degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top