Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the sales process for all technology, services, maintenance, and support renewals for a designated portion of the Trustwave client base.
The Account Manager performs the following duties:
- Build strong relationships within Trustwave’s already established accounts.
- Manage all pending renewals within the Account Manager's designated service area.
- Maintain consistent contact with all renewal accounts to engage and initiate conversation regarding contract renewal.
- Uncover, qualify, and up-sell additional solutions the client may be interested in and work with appropriate Sales representative to see the process through to fruition.
- Draft all client quotes and engage and liaise with clients throughout the deal negotiation cycle.
- Manage the forecast pipeline for all renewals and up-sell deals in the Account Manager's designated service area.
- Input both opportunities and bookings into Salesforce.com to initiate the provisioning cycle.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Self-Starter, Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience selling multiple products/services and increasing spend within established accounts
- Professional Account Management experience required - prefer candidates with knowledge or experience in the Information Technology industry
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top