Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Account Manager functions as a critical contributor to overall customer management by providing post-install customer lifecycle support and advocacy on customer’s behalf. This position also supports the overall strategy to retain and grow the customer's business and services.
- Manage Trustwave customers on-going account management needs in addition to adding new services as required. Establish and manage customer relationships and experiences, ensuring customer continuously receives a high level of service delivery, customer care and account management.
- Host meetings with the appropriate internal resource for each assigned account to stay current on status of the customer.
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships, retain existing business, assist with identifying new opportunities to support sales growth and/or discuss ongoing activities.
- Coordinate or participates in customer stewardship reports, obtaining customer ratings of company performance regarding responsiveness, ability to meet contractual obligations, customer relationship.
- Manage customer contact information in various systems. Ensure that the correct customer contact data is available for use by support, operations and sales.
- Train customers on user-facing applications such as the Trustwave customer portal. Follow up with customers to ensure their understanding and use of those applications.
- Manage contractual obligations to ensure compliance is maintained with terms and conditions specified in the service agreement. Identify expiring services, contracts, and opportunities to generate additional revenue, and assist with securing renewals/up-sells.
- Monitor assigned account activities (e.g., trouble tickets, bill disputes and reports, collections) and follow up as necessary to research, facilitate, and ensure resolution. Conduct bill reviews to ensure accuracy of ordered services and serve as single point of contact for customer understanding of Trustwave invoicing. Recognize and escalate at-risk customer situations.
- 3+ years’ experience in high-touch customer service, up-selling, product positioning, and customer service to end user customers, in the managed services industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of:Customer Care, Sales principles and processes, Managed Services, Operational understanding of ordering, provisioning, and billing processes; Contract management and Internal IT applications, systems and processes
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office software suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, including ability to clearly communicate and present ideas and concepts to others
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top