Every three seconds someone posts a new review on Trustpilot. They’re sharing their experience with one of the hundreds of thousands of companies that use our platform to better understand their customers, create better experiences, and grow trust in their brand. We are looking for a UX Designer to join us in our effort to provide businesses with the right tools to do that.
About the Role
Based in our Vilnius office, you will be a key member of the Integrations product team. You will spend a lot of your time thinking about current and potential customers, and how to empower them to get more out of our product in a more effective way. You will be creating plug-and-play experiences by designing apps and plugins that allow users to quickly start using Trustpilot and integrate it with tools and platforms that they use for their everyday business. Some examples are leading e-commerce platforms (think Shopify), email marketing tools (think Mailchimp), team collaboration tools (think Slack).
You will be working closely with the team’s Product Manager and Tech Lead to frame opportunities, strategize, conceptualise, explore, test, and iterate your way to delivering value for the millions of people and businesses using Trustpilot. You will solve challenging and stimulating design problems like: how to best empower our customers to get reviews from their customers, and how to help increase trust and visibility for their business. You will also have a big impact in identifying opportunities to improve our user experience across the business product. Expect to switch gears and practice a broad range of skills as you go through the product development cycle from start to finish.
You will report to and partner closely with our senior UX Manager, and together be responsible for delivering world-class design work. You will also work with our product design and brand design teams to create a stronger link between our brand and product. As a design team, we support each other with design critiques, design studios, deep dive sessions, and more structural initiatives like a shared design system.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced designer to grow, learn and have an impact at a design centric technology company.
- Collaborate within the discovery process with the product manager, tech lead and other stakeholders and run user research processes to gather, distill, communicate, and create actionable knowledge to drive product decisions.
- Throughout the delivery process create and test prototypes and produce user interface designs that help users achieve their goals easier and faster.
- Participate in the broader design team effort to create a coherent experience and user journey across multiple product teams.
- Work on exciting areas of design (e.g. designing for trust, bridging physical and digital world).
- 2+ years of UX design experience working on broad and complicated design projects.
- Strong online portfolio displaying your craft and experience with relevant projects.
- A growth mindset and a willingness to own problems, having a passion for building product, and a desire to make things better.
- Ability to conceptualize, work in low - and high fidelity, deliver strong visual design & communicate your work and rationale.
- You appreciate a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Fluency in other languages is a plus that you should tell us about.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company.
- 20% time - where you can use this time for innovation and self-development.
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Balanced work-life environment with flexibility and the option to occasionally work from home.
- Fun events with a warm and close group of colleagues.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this job. Please also submit a link to your portfolio. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Ruth Anibaba at email@example.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of football, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Here is a sneak peek into our Tech department
See Inside the Office of Trustpilot
Founded in Denmark in 2007, Trustpilot exists to provide customers with insight they can trust as they navigate the sometimes murky waters of online commerce. Focused on their community-driven platform, Trustpilot helps customers find the best products and services by enabling honest reviews and recommendations, in turn drawing more customers to the best businesses.
Back to top