Are you passionate about user experience, interested in data, and know your way around in Sketch? Are you skilled in conducting research, drafting up wireframes and not afraid of creating production ready UI? If so, you may be the designer we are looking for!
We are seeking a skilled UX Designer to join one of our product teams in the Technology department in Vilnius. You will be working closely with the team’s Product Manager and developers to deliver simple, compelling user experiences.
- Develop and execute user research and tests
- Work on interaction design, and interactive prototypes
- Deliver production-ready UI for desktop and mobile
- Take part in the conceptual development of the Trustpilot product
- Passionate about user experience, and well versed in visual design
- Strong online portfolio that displays strength in UX, good visual skills are a huge bonus
- You appreciate a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
Personal attributes we care about
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented international environment
- Ability to think outside the box and help build a world-class international company
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- 20% time - where you can use this time for innovation and self-development
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 40,000 businesses in 24 countries trust us and use our business product. Over 30 million reviews on Trustpilot are seen 1.6 billion+ times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, Denver, London, Berlin, Melbourne, Copenhagen, and newly opened Vilnius, and our 600+ employees represent 45 different nationalities. We are truly and proudly global.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume and cover letter in English telling us why you are the perfect candidate. If you have any questions, you can contact our Tech Recruiter, Inga Cesnuleviciute at email@example.com
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Vinny manages a Sales Team at Trustpilot and devises new ways to create faster and more efficient methods for Trustpilot’s sales professionals to be consistently successful.
Back to top