Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
We are looking to strengthen our global training team by finding a Training Manager to be based in NYC. There are two key responsibilities to this role:
1. Take our new sales starters, who will come from varying levels of experience, through our Induction Program which will enable them to confidently source suitable businesses, contact them and provide a review solution to help their business growth plans. The induction includes a healthy balance of sales skill training / practice and product knowledge training. This enables us, as a business to always provide a solution-based sale.
2. Work closely with sales managers to carry out on-going training and coaching in an efficient and effective way. This can include further sales training for one or many of the sales stages, along with ensuring product knowledge is always up to scratch across the sales teams.
Your experience will therefore include, training needs analysis, content design & development and the ability to facilitate vibrant, engaging and positively challenging training sessions. Trustpilot has an amazing global training team, so your love for teamwork combined with your ability to work autonomously will be crucial to making this position a success.
As a training team, we make ourselves part of Sales and really understand the client facing side to our business. This is how we keep our induction and on going training relevant and full of impact!
This position is based in NYC with 50% travel to Denver and our international offices.
Role and responsibilities:
- Deliver induction training to new hires. This includes effective delivery of material, knowledge and skill assessments, as well as constantly being ready to bring new ideas to the training team.
- Measure the success of training in order to consistently improve material, processes and experience.
- Lead and determine on going training needs with sales managers.
- Keep a close eye on industry knowledge and products.
- Be a credible, training leader within the teams.
- Plan and coordinate training materials, resources and schedules.
- Experience and knowledge in consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent command of English is necessary, and European languages may be an advantage
- Creative and engaging presentation skills
- Naturally proactive approach
- A commercial and holistic mind-set
- You demonstrate leadership through your interactions with people
- You have a true passion for sales and sales training
- Ability to manage change quickly
- You are naturally inquisitive
- You prefer to focus on outcomes not processes
- Relevant training certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2 years of training experience, preferably within SaaS
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within a sales role
- Experience in delivery training through multiple channels (face to face, webinar, e-learning, 121 coaching etc.)
- Understanding of instructional design and adult learning methods
- Experience working in an environment with consistent change and evolution
- Project management is not essential, but would be very useful
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators, gongs, bells and more
- Great office location in the heart of the Flatiron District
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top