Technical Support Agent
This individual is tasked to provide second level support to our customers by all available support channels such as phone, email, and other various communication platforms. You will work closely with sales and account managers to build working relationships and continue knowledge sharing. The support team is often the most common way our customers interact with us, so it is important to provide top class support with an ability to smile “through the phone.”
- Provide technical support to our customers by phone, email and chat to help them use our services. Your communication will enable our customers to understand the potential of our technology and what is required to implement it.
- Work quickly and efficiently to ensure all customers receive replies to their enquires in a speedy time manner.
- Help our customers solve any technical issues that are preventing them from setting up / using our services. You’ll be helping to solve different types of technical issues that are preventing customers from using our more advanced services (API’s, Unique links and Widgets).
- Build and maintain “best practices” and self-service guides enabling customers to solve their own issues.
- Monitor incoming email alerts to the Helpdesk system and access the system frequently to ensure that any open tasks are acknowledged and responded to
- Work closely with Business Development, Account Management and Post Sales to advise customers where required.
- 1-3 years in customer support within technology or digital marketing verticals.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of e-commerce and social media.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to independently stay organized under a large workload.
- Ability to communicate politely in all possible situations.
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance.
- Thrive in a high paced performance-oriented environment.
- Ability to profile light training on high-level technical concepts.
- Advantage to be fluent in multiple languages
- Advantage to have API knowledge and Zendesk experience
What we offer you:
- On-going career development with full training and support
- Vibrant cultural in our St Pauls office with unlimited snacks (be careful of your waistline), ping pong, darts and awesome social events
- Pension, extended Maternity & Paternity pay, cycle2work scheme….the list goes on.
- Lunch is provided every Monday and last day of the month. Yum!
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Stock options
- Company bonus
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top