Technical Support Agent
Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
The Technical Support Agent is the second touch point of contact for customers when they have issues with Trustpilot services. The Technical Support Agent will provide support using phone, e-mail and relevant web based tools to solve customer issues with Trustpilot services.
This individual is tasked to provide second level support to our customers by all available support channels such as phone, email, and other various communication platforms. You will work closely with sales and account managers to build working relationships and continue knowledge sharing. The support team is often the most common way our customers interact with us, so it is important to provide top class support with an ability to smile “through the phone.”
- Provide technical support to our customers by phone, email and chat to help them use our services. Your communication will enable our customers to understand the potential of our technology and what is required to implement it.
- Help our customers solve any technical issues that are preventing them from setting up / using our services. You’ll be helping to solve different types of technical issues that are preventing customers from using our more advanced services (API’s, Unique links and Widgets).
- Build and maintain “best practices” and self-service guides enabling customers to solve their own issues.
- Answer incoming queries from customers and colleagues.
- 1-3 years in customer support within technology or digital marketing verticals.
- A 4-year college degree.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of e-commerce and social media.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to independently stay organized under a large workload.
- Ability to communicate politely in all possible situations.
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance.
- Thrive in a high paced performance-oriented environment.
- Ability to profile light training on high-level technical concepts.
We don’t care if you are extremely outgoing or perceived as an introvert. What is important is that you are a doer, you will pick up the phone when a customer calls and just can’t stand to have “tickets” in the queue. You are quick to follow through, and take pride in ensuring that your/our users receive quick and solid answers to their questions.
- Phone support training.
- Experience with Zendesk.
- API Knowledge/Experience
- Fluent in multiple languages.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top