Tech Lead - Business Systems
Every month, half a million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every day, Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their business. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun and vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support the rapid growth of Trustpilot, we’re looking for a talented Tech Lead to join our agile Business Systems team in Copenhagen. As our new Tech Lead, you’ll be responsible for guiding the agile team and working on various cross-organizational projects, such as enabling our subscription process. You’ll do this by closely interacting with business leaders from Accounting, Finance, HR, Legal and other business areas within Trustpilot.
- Guide the team on self organization to continuously improve the team’s technical level and to ensure the most relevant results are delivered
- Take the lead on overall architectural choices within Business Systems, in close cooperation with our Business Systems Architects
- Team up with fellow Tech Leads throughout the company to ensure that we follow best practices and introduce new technologies and ways of working
- Work closely with your Product Manager to facilitate the frequent discovery sessions
- Collaborate with business project leaders throughout the organization on needs and ideas
- Develop software to streamline and automate business processes; as well as maintain them and track results
- You’re a go-to person, business savvy and a quick learner
- Understanding of complex business processes and applications
- Strong ability to be pragmatic and getting things done
- Experience with designing scalable systems and processes
- 5+ years of experience with software development experience using object oriented languages like Java or C#; and scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- 2+ years of experience with relevant business systems, such as CRM or BI/Analytics
- Experience with Salesforce.com application development is a plus
- Prior experience as Tech Lead or Team Lead is a big advantage
You will be joining a Copenhagen based agile team consisting of a Product Manager and two experienced developers. The team is collaborating closely with business stakeholders, architects and analysts throughout the company.
We offer you:
- 20% time, where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things
- Monthly hackathons that allow you to work on cool ideas
- Contribute to an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Awesome talented colleagues and a social working environment with fun events
- Great office location in central Copenhagen
- Foosball - we play a lot of table foosball
- Relaxed and team-oriented atmosphere
If you think that this role is made for you, please send in your resume and application letter in English via our website and tell us why you would be the ideal candidate.
You will also need to complete our Code Challenge for this role and submit your solution with your application. You can find the challenge here: Code Challenge
You are welcome to contact Anabel Morales at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check out our company page on The Muse: The Muse - Trustpilot Copenhagen
Back to top