Team Lead Customer Success Manager for the Nordic market
Trustpilot is a high growth, venture-backed, international startup and the world's fastest growing e-commerce online review platform. We are hiring a Team Lead for our Customer Success Department to cover the Nordic region.
- Lead a team of 6 dedicated Customer Success Managers.
- Meet and exceed ambitious renewal and up-sales targets.
- Ensure professionality and a high activity level across the team.
- Drive product adoption and customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Hands-on and drive best-practice, coach reps and help them succeed with delivering value to our clients.
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on account management experience, preferably in online marketing, internet or software industries.
- A proven track record in sales, managing clients, account retention and sales growth.
- Experience with leadership, motivation, and development with an aim to reach highest performance.
- Passionate and eager to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Experience within e-commerce, digital, social media and SEO, ideally from a company working with SAAS or E-commerce.
We offer you
- A great opportunity to hone your account management skills and become a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Career progression opportunities and supportive managers.
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Team Lead Customer Success Manager.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 22 million consumer reviews of 130,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 40 different nationalities.
Back to top