Senior Manager of PR and Communications - Europe
Every month 700,000 new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Senior Manager of PR & Communications to join our team in Copenhagen. The team’s responsibilities include PR, brand management and internal communications across 6 offices and +40 nationalities.
Role and responsibilities
As Senior Manager of PR & Communications you will make critical recommendations and decisions concerning our European media and communications strategy with a primary focus on Denmark. The tasks mainly relate to external communications, but will also include some internal communication. You will cover a range of tasks at the strategic, tactical and operational levels and will be reporting to the SVP in Brand and Communications, who’s based in London. The tasks will include:
- Handle incoming media enquiries globally
- Function as an advisor and strategic partner on European media relations for the executive team and Trustpilot spokespersons with primary focus on Denmark
- Act as spokesperson in Danish media
- Develop our European PR plan and aligning this plan with the global PR plan
- Partner with our Danish and potential European PR agencies to address press enquiries and plan media outreach
- Identify relevant PR stories and angles and write pitches, press releases, Q&As, fact sheets and talk-tracks.
- Prepare spokespersons from the CPH office to meet the press
- Collaborate with Marketing, in order to ensure that our European media activities are aligned with marketing and launch plans
- Develop communications training sessions with departments or individuals
- Identify and produce interesting internal stories and videos from the CPH office that can be shared across our global offices.
- Plan and execute internal communications projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience from a PR department or an agency
- Experience as spokesperson in Danish media
- Experience implementing PR strategies in order to respond to press enquiries and create media outreach materials
- Ability to influence top management level on the best direction for the Danish PR and Communications strategy
- Ability to work independently with a hands on approach while prioritizing multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Danish and English). Ability to write pitches, press releases, Q&As, and fact sheets
- Experience in IT/Tech Industry a plus
- Passionate about PR and our business
- Master’s degree in Communications or Journalism a plus
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Nice location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Senior Manager of PR & Communications - Europe.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 23 million consumer reviews of 140,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent over 40 different nationalities.
Back to top