Senior Manager - Commercial Operations
As our new Senor Manager you will be responsible for managing Commercial Operations for Trustpilot’s European markets, and for leading a team of 2 people in Copenhagen and London.
- Work closely with sales & marketing to build a strong operational infrastructure to support a rapidly growing team.
- Be responsible for managing sales enablement, commissions, KPI reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Project manage key initiatives and new process roll outs, e.g. new tools, systems, and processes.
- Manage and enforce the sales and retention processes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of current processes and procedures in order to drive change to increase the efficiency of our sales force.
- Partner with the Global Operations team on Global initiatives and share learnings and best practices across regions.
- Partner with leadership to prioritize business needs.
- Ensure adoption and optimization of all tools, processes and policies.
- Analyze sales and customer success activities and metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improvement and implement solutions for increased funnel conversion.
- Engage with Sales Reps & Sales Managers to get feedback on the sales process to drive improvements and challenge the status quo.
- 5+ Years of experience from a role in commercial/sales operations in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing, leading, and developing a team of professional employees.
- Experience with modeling potential compensation and quota structures would be an advantage.
- Experience researching and implementing new sales tools to aid the work flow of an inside sales force.
- Ability to navigate in a matrixed organization and build strategy with buy-in from multiple departments.
- Experience identifying necessary sales process improvements and leading projects to drive change.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once.
- You are a creative problem solver who likes a challenge.
- Experienced working with CRM systems and preferably Salesforce.
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Commercial/Sales Operations processes and systems.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
You will be reporting to the Vice President of Global Commercial Operations who is based in our New York office.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Director of Commercial Operations.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 22 million consumer reviews of 130,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 40 different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top