As part of Trustpilot’s growth, we are seeking a high calibre individual to join our experienced and dynamic marketing team, as our new Senior Designer.
This is a creative role that encompasses branding, design and digital media. The ideal candidate will have strong design experience at either a digital or creative agency or in-house, as well as excellent writing skills and a passion for brand building.
- Conceptualize and design compelling and impactful collateral, including web, mobile and print
- Develop, create, and render in Photoshop unique solutions
- Participate in the development of targeted, strategic marketing materials that articulate our brand and tell our story
- Design engaging social media and web graphics content to support promotional campaigns and brand initiatives
- Provide production support in updating and revising existing marketing efforts.
- Conceptualize, design and produce an array of print and online direct marketing communications including emails, landing pages, banner ads, websites, letters, infographics, brochures and other initiatives.
- Generate innovative design executions that communicate compelling benefits and deliver strong conversion metrics
- Articulate verbally and graphically specific design ideas to other team members and clients.
- Understanding of social marketing, multimedia opportunities, etc.
- Present creative requirements and issues to internal teams
- Bring passion and experience to brand building as one of the projects you'll be intimately involved in is the refresh and development of our brand identity
- Ability to listen to and synthesize needs
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Ability to prioritize and work in an energetic & fast paced environment
- Possesses an eye for detail and a variety of design styles
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Can work both independently and in a team
- Demonstrated ability to focus and work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Solid design skills
- 5+ years’ design experience for print & web
- Design skills to make graphics and iconography
- Experience with InDesign to setup marketing materials like product sheets, business cards, banners etc.
- Committed to meeting deadlines; skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well in an agile, fast moving team environment
- Fluent in English, other European language skills are an added bonus
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 95,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 10 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top