Senior Business Development Manager
Every month more than 1.5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors. You will be required to understand and uncover the client’s needs to ensure Trustpilot offer the best solution. Your goal will be to develop and close new business whilst providing a first-class service. You will have experience selling a solution and demonstrate a track record of success and over achievement in previous roles. We are looking for a self-driven and motivated sales professional who wants to work for a forward thinking, fast paced start up.
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the UK market
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Maintain a high close rate on all leads provided by our sales development team
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with our in-house training team, pre-sales, management and your peers
- Run regular mentoring sessions with junior BDM's
- Liaise with Customer Success to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens between Trustpilot and the client
- Attend events to network and create leads, generating interest in the Trustpilot platform
- Work with our marketing team to identify leads gathered from webinars and events.
- Ideally, you will have 5-8 years experience in new business SaaS sales
- A desire to win and to become one of our future sales leaders
- Knowledge of the SaaS / e-commerce industry is essential
- Proven track record of over achievement throughout your career
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and how to use them to build and plan for success
What we offer you
- Ongoing career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative commission structure (double OTE), company bonus and benefits
- A transparent progression plan to leadership based purely on results
- Eligibility for stock options after 12 months
- Pension, Maternity & Paternity pay, cycle2work scheme, train travel scheme, the list goes on…..
- Lunch is provided via external caterers every week
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries.
- Chance to win a spot on our President’s Club trip TWICE a year (It’s exotic, trust us)
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Back to top