Salesforce Administrator - Team Lead
Every month 700,000 new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Our Commercial Systems team pioneers technologies and re-engineers business processes to deliver exceptional levels of innovation and to support our Commercial operations to strive their best in bringing our business to even higher levels.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator - Team Lead who can design and deliver innovative business solution supported through Trustpilot’s salesforce CRM system and analytics. This person, who will be leading two people, will perform salesforce administrative and development tasks and produce analytics for a variety of business scenarios. This will include working in a very mature and extended salesforce CRM solution and feeding business data into analytical tools to further enhance Trustpilot’s CRM instance.
The ideal candidate should be able to quickly grasp business subject matter and be able to both translate this into salesforce requirements and to work with associated commercial and marketing data and aid commercial and marketing managers in finding clear approaches to analyze their data in a fast-paced and very agile environment.
- Manage a team of two Salesforce administrators
- Administration, development, and design of Trustpilot’s Salesforce CRM system together with Trustpilot’s Business system team.
- Create and manage salesforce custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes and data validation to support business processes.
- Design and implement solutions in Salesforce to support the growing needs of the business
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and implement business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing.
- Communicate Salesforce changes to the broader commercial operations team
- Prioritization of salesforce requests and oversee deliverables for the team
- Collaborate with internal teams to define industry-leading analytics for a wide variety of commercial and marketing topics, while applying best practices in data visualization and manipulation.
- Designs and creates new analytic models for understanding varied datasets and is able to synthesize, analyze, and present multi-variate data in clear, understandable, and conclusive presentations.
- Collaborate with the business systems team/tech on any development within Salesforce and integrations with other systems (i.e Zuora)
- Have an overview over Trustpilot’s sales leads and cold lead engine and ensure it is always tuned to perfection.
- Be responsible for Trustpilot’s global recurring reports to support and strengthen the Commercial Operations.
- At least 5-7 years of experience with SFDC Administration – preferably a Certified Salesforce.com CRM Administrator.
- Knowledge of SFDC integration components including: SFDC APIs, Controllers, Apex Web Services, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.
- Expert-level proficiency with analytics development using common tools such as Excel/PowerPivot and SQL.
- In depth knowledge of Commercial and Marketing operation processes. Preferably you come from a fast paced sales environment.
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with Zuora is a plus
- An ability to absorb large amounts of information in a high energy environment.
- Experience working on both large and small projects
- Service minded and detail-oriented; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills.
- An ability to work independently and within a dynamic team.
- You enjoy working with people in a multinational environment
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Salesforce Administrator - Team Lead.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 22 million consumer reviews of 130,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 40 different nationalities.
Back to top