Join Trustpilot as our new Sales Trainer if you are ready to be part of a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a dynamic and fast paced ever changing environment.
As Sales Trainer you will play a key role in the quest for improving productivity of all employees in primarily the New Biz and Customer Success departments for our offices in Copenhagen and Berlin. The role will be based in Copenhagen and will report to Head of Global Training who is based in London. In the role as Sales Trainer you will be responsible for development and delivery of innovative one-to-one coaching and group training sessions.
The aim is to ensure that all our sales people are engaged in gaining sustainable improvement in delivering an exceptional customer experience in the sales environment and most importantly improved sales.
Key task will include:
- Develop and grow the Sales Executives abilities from day 1 through the lifecycle of their employment, and to ensure that Sales Executives have the resources needed to succeed
- Helping Trustpilot increase sales through training solutions
- Determine training needs by observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports and by conferring with Managers
- Prepare and develop Sales Executives by conducting orientation to sales processes and developing individual coaching plans
- Delivering Sales, Tools, Product and Services training to all sales executives
- Deliver ad-hoc training as requests arise
- Create productivity Workshops: Work with Managers and Team Leaders to determine the requirements for workshops on current initiatives as and when required
- Coordinate class materials, resources, arrangements and schedules for training
- Meet and work with the Head of Global Training on an ongoing basis to implement any required changes to a programme
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the strategic training action plans for sales
- Play a key role within the global training team to bring training at Trustpiot to a class leading level
- Effectively managing your workload
Professional and personal qualifications:
The ideal candidate holds a passion for helping other people improve their performance within the sales arena. You possess excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and over the telephone and are able to engage individuals and inspire others to achieve results:
The successful candidate will:
- Have a couple of years of experience as a Sales Trainer and prior success in developing sales people towards high performance
- Have experience in coaching other B2B sales people and solid experience with sales behaviour training
- Have previous experience working as a B2B sales professional and experience with value based sales
- Have knowledge of the e-commerce landscape and preferably experience with the e-commerce industry
- Experience working in high performing sales environments
- Be thorough, planned, inquisitive and analytical
- Have outstanding organizational and task management skills
- Be a natural sales problem solver
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Sales Trainer. Applications will be processed continually.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 32 million consumer reviews of 180,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 80 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania,Trustpilot’s 550+ employees represent 42+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top