Trustpilot, Europe’s #1 consumer review platform, operates in 27 countries with offices in London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Copenhagen. We are looking for a Sales Recruiter to join our European Recruiting team, which currently consists of 9 professionals. We strongly believe that hiring the best talent is core to our success, and this pivotal role will be instrumental to that mission!
At Trustpilot you will:
- Manage the full recruiting cycle for open sales positions across our team
- Proactively source sales talent using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Identify and attract candidates from European markets such as Dutch, French, Nordic, etc.
- Review resumes and pre-screen qualified candidates; manage interviews and move the hiring process forward in a timely manner
- Input and manage candidate flow through Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Maintain a high standard of customer service. You want to ensure that all candidates have a great interview experience from start to finish
- Location Copenhagen
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the move to an in house recruiter role and who is looking to progress their career in recruitment and HR.
- Preferably a bachelor or master’s degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience from a well-known headhunter company
- Prior experience using LinkedIn Recruiter as a sourcing tool
- Excellent communication skills
- Devoted to reaching out to candidates and responding in a timely manner – with sense of urgency
- At your best when you're working in a fast-paced environment and proud of the work you do
- Flexible. This role is for someone who loves being part of a growing company, wants a challenge every day and sees new tasks as a learning opportunity
Interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture? Check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Sales Recruiter. Applications will be processed continually.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 25 million consumer reviews of 140,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top