Do you love developing professionals and leading a team to a common goal? Have you been told you’re uniquely charismatic, consultative and persuasive? Are you interested in joining a winning company and selling a great product? If so, Trustpilot is looking for a motivated, energetic and dynamic leader to join its management team.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Account Executives to support them in achieving and exceeding their individual targets that contribute to an overall goal. This is a highly visible role that gives you the opportunity to exercise situational leadership, develop a team of reps and be an integral part in the growth and success of Trustpilot. As a sales manager, it’s your responsibility to define, measure and reinforce best sales practices by researching trends, staying up to date with competition and anticipating the company’s needs. With a team of 8-10 sales reps, you will set the tone for competitive nature, resilience and an emphasis on customer success.
- Play an integral part in growing Trustpilot by being actively involved in hiring practices
- Motivate, coach and develop a team of 8-10 inside sales reps
- Have a hand in running demos, navigating objections and closing deals
- Define, measure and reinforce sales metrics, goals and best practices
- Collaborate with other managers in order to develop and evolve sales tactics
- 4-7 years sales experience with 2+ years management experience
- Expertise in the digital/SaaS space in a subscription model strongly preferred (particularly online marketing)
- Experience in managing a sales team in a fast-paced, high- volume, outbound selling environment
- The ability to create, set and manage a strategic plan for your sales team and how it works with all supporting teams
- Knowledge of how to use metrics and data as a way to support effective sales behavior as well as the health of the sales performance of your team
- Passion for improving global standards for customer satisfaction; desire to maintain a customer focus
- Proven success managing a team comprised of varying levels of professionalism and experience; Proven models for coaching and development of your team
- Ability to help support and direct the overall sales plan and strategy
- Ongoing training for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
- Uncapped commission
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club vacation
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500.000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, London, Copenhagen and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 450 employees representing 40 nationalities.
Back to top