Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (or SDR) is a position that provides training on the fundamentals of Software Sales and ideally looks to promote our employees into full closing roles as Account Executives. We are looking for competitive, energetic and most of all motivated people who want to jump start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer.
Sales Development Representative’s are driven and competitive individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of C Level executives of the eCommerce businesses we sell to and who will benefit from our product.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Working closely with our Management team and our Senior Sales people will give you the opportunity to develop and continue to develop your career in sales. You will learn from the best by working alongside the top performers on the sales team along with sales leadership. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling and email outreach
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
- Entry level to 1 year of sales or professional experience
- 4-year college degree required
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
- Ongoing training, development and support for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Full benefits & 401k
- Commuter Benefits
- Free lunch Fridays and bagel Mondays
- Office-wide ski days and ping pong tournaments
Check out our office on Built In Colorado!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing close to 300,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 64 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany, Australia and Lithuania. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback
Back to top