Reception Coordinator - maternity cover
Every month 700,000 new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Reception coordinator to join our office in Copenhagen. The role is a fixed term 30/h per week maternity cover .
As a Reception Coordinator, your mission is to ensure that both the Trustpilot employees and guests are faced with professionalism in the day-to-day operations at our headquarter office in Copenhagen. We are looking for a highly organized, motivated professional who is experienced with creating a smooth functioning office environment for an extremely high paced organization.
More about your role and responsibilities
- Coordinate and supervise the operations of the reception and canteen in the Copenhagen office
- Ensure that the office is clean and tidy at all times and contact facilities if problems arise
- Daily tasks include: office upkeep, contact to service providers (catering, cleaners, craftsmen, suppliers), welcoming guests, as well as event coordination
- Meet and greet visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner
- Administrative ad hoc tasks
- Support for the Office Manager in her absence
- 2 to 3 years of experience from a similar role and/or experience from the hotel, conference, facility management or retail industry
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, always with a smile
- Experienced with coordinating in house events and meetings
- Self-driven with a service-oriented “can do attitude”
- Have an eye for detail and ‘the smart solution’ to day-to-day challenges
- Strong communication skills and service oriented mind-set
- Fluency in Danish and working proficiency in English
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Nice location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our Reception Coordinator.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 25 million consumer reviews of 140,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top