Here at Trustpilot, we’re pushing for one big goal: to be the definitive, global standard for trust online. We’re here to make sure shopping online is a safe and secure experience for everyone, as well as helping companies to learn from their customers and thrive.
Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 10,000 businesses in 27 countries trust us and use our business product. Our 25 million reviews on Trustpilot.com are seen 1.3 billion times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, London, Berlin, Melbourne, Vilnius and Copenhagen, and our 500+ employees represent 45 different nationalities. We are truly and proudly global!
We are looking for a Product Designer who gets excited about Design Systems. Being able to systemize design is an exciting challenge to you - and you want to be part of a team to make that happen at Trustpilot. You’ve honed your craft and can articulate what good design is, and at the same time you never take your eyes off the end user, because you know they are the ones who finally define the success of your work.
We are seeking someone who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact. You will have the chance to be part of an innovative company that creates great products, while at the same time working with great people.
About the Role
As our next Product Designer, you will be responsible for making sure that our products looks as great as they function. You will craft our product in two main ways: working across product teams in sprints, and building out our design system that empowers the rest of our designers. You will also help our Design Director with critiques on visual design, maintaining a relentless focus on creating simple, usable and delightful experiences.
This is an exciting time for Trustpilot as we continue to expand; and part of that expansion includes evolving the look and feel of our website. You’ll be collaborating with colleagues to execute a fresh, creative vision for our brand and bring it alive through great design.
- Create visual designs that boost usability and effectiveness, while adding beauty and delight
- Create, maintain and develop pattern libraries and the entire design system
- Ensure a best-in-class approach by working within our product design process, standard design best-practices and platform-specific design principles
- Present your work to the team members and the client in well-crafted deliverables such as mockups, interactive prototypes and style guides
- Take initiative to collect feedback on your work from other team members (both designers and engineers)
- Provide thoughtful feedback on team member’s work
- Participate in growing our design competence by keeping your eyes open for important evolutions in our sector and sharing ideas
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in Digital Product Design or Visual Design.
- You have contributed to a design system before and/or can demonstrate a strong level of thinking when it comes to the topic
- You have a solid understanding of user-centered design, usability principles and best-practices in user experience.
- You can express yourself, your ideas and your work fluently in English.
- You are proficient in working with common design tools (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop) and experience with prototyping tools (i.e Marvel, Framer, Principle) is a big plus.
- You know how to communicate your ideas, opinions and design decisions to ensure a successful outcome.
- You have the ability to prioritize. You can handle several projects and many different tasks in an organised way.
- You have a fresh and innovative look on the future of digital design.
- Knowledge of or experience with Agile development processes are a big plus.
- Interest in or experience with Interaction Design, Design Thinking or Service Design are a plus
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company
- 20% time
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a brief application in English along with your portfolio. If you have questions, please contact our recruiter, Anabel Morales, at [email protected]
Want to learn more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top