Product Delivery Manager - Maternity Leave Contract
Are you a strong project manager who is skilled in facilitating and building relationships with stakeholders in a fast paced environment? Are you a structured planner and creative problem solver who knows how to get things done with the resources available? If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be the Delivery Manager we are looking for!
We are seeking a Product Delivery Manager for a 12-15 month maternity leave contract for our Copenhagen location. We would like the start date of the contract to be the 1st of January, 2017. Your role will be to facilitate the delivery of our products and manage our pipeline of products, which is done in close collaboration with our Product Teams. Your goal will be to ensure the delivery of the full product.
About the Role:
- Link closely with our product teams’ daily agile processes, such as participating in daily stand-ups
- Maintain a holistic view of the product and any associated changes, updates and projects related to them
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders to ensure the key deliverables are in all place prior to release
- Manage the communication and coordination of work to internal stakeholders across the organization
- Team up with the Product Manager(s) to understand the values and thoughts behind our products
- Be the go-to person for questions regarding planning and delivery of our products.
- Ensure that training of our support and onboarding teams is carried out before releases
- Identify and help remove impediments within and between the teams that may delay delivery
- You have Project Management experience from a fast growing/fast paced technology company
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, both written and oral
- You are proactive and don’t "wait for things to happen", but instead play a strong role in making them happen
- You are structured and work well in a dynamic environment
- You are personable and approachable with a positive attitude
- You have strong problem-solving abilities
- You tend to look at things objectively
- You have experience working with or inside agile development teams
- You have the ability to see the big picture, but with an eye for detail
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company
- 20% time - where you can use this time for innovation and self development
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter in English telling us why you are perfect for this job. If you are selected for an interview, you will be expected to complete a short assignment to present during your interview.
If you have questions, please contact our recruiter, Anabel Morales, at [email protected]
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check out our company page on The Muse: The Muse - Trustpilot Copenhagen
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 23 million consumer reviews of 140,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 40 different nationalities.
Back to top