Partner Manager for the DACH Market
Trustpilot is seeking an energetic, personable and motivated individual with partnerships, sales and account management skills to join us and build strategic partnerships for our DACH Market. This individual will be based at our Copenhagen office and will be responsible for building partnerships with the top digital/eCommerce agencies and creating comprehensive strong relationships with these agencies. Frequent travel activity to our Berlin office must be expected.
- Be responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development of Trustpilot’s partners
- Creating new partnerships with top digital/eCommerce agencies and nurturing these relationships
- Presenting and demonstrating Trustpilot’s proposition to interested prospects
- Communicate masterfully with partners on Trustpilot’s new products and service offerings
- Drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices and support
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Identify and execute partnerships to materially grow and extensively improve our market reach and market share
What requirements you need to have to excel in this role:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in operating, building and maintaining relationships with Partners
- Track record of consistently exceeding targets
- Strong collaborative skills with a proven track record of driving decisions
- Strong SaaS background
- Ability to effectively present and steer a negotiation session with C-level executives and working knowledge on all aspects of the legal contracting process
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English is a precondition and good command of either French, Italian or Dutch is a plus
- Proven ability to analyze and take action on marketing programs, joint value propositions and business plans for strategic partners
- Ideally but not essential to have an understanding of the eCommerce world and experience working with Magento
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Partner Manager.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 40 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in
Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania, Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Back to top