Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager - London
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will work to create and optimise scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. Working within the UK/European Demand Gen team you will be able to provide both technical and tactical support to the Campaign Managers. This may involve complex data analyses across multiple markets. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance.
- Graduate, ideally with a marketing, business or statistics degree with 4+ years experience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (ideally HubSpot) and Salesforce as well as integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to handle and analyse data in Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
- An eye for detail underpinned by a love of measuring and metrics.
- Dependable team member with a drive to create a world class marketing operation.
- Extensive on-going training and development for your career
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Vibrant cultural in our St Pauls office with plentiful Snacks, ping pong, darts, extension social activities.
- Freedom to operate creatively.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
See for yourself https://www.themuse.com/companies/trustpilot
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. We have developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top