Hello, we're Trustpilot, a high growth, venture-backed, international startup and the world's fastest growing e-commerce online review platform. We're a hard working crew that's having amazing success with a lot of fun splashed in. We even won Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in NYC! We currently have 150+ great employees in our NYC office (500+ globally) and we're expanding fast. So read below to find out about this exciting new role and apply if you have what it takes!
Trustpilot is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Manager to join our Marketing department. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing integrated marketing campaigns to ultimately drive new revenue and accelerate growth in the US.
Based in our New York office, you will work closely with our digital marketing, content, communications and business development teams. You need to be a data-driven marketer, with the ability to develop strategies and execute successfully. The ideal candidate will thrive in tackling ambiguous business problems, creating campaigns and programs through creative thinking and data analysis. This role will allow you to get experience working with a variety of teams, driving leads and nurturing them through various channels, so interpersonal and project management skills are a must.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns that focus on driving new leads through earned and paid media, sponsored content campaigns, partner programs, and more
- Nurture leads through email and direct mail campaigns, driving warm leads for sales
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns, providing feedback and insights
- Perform market analysis to identify new demand gen opportunities, co-marketing partners, and industry trends
- Test and optimize landing pages and CTAs to improve conversions for all marketing channels and offers
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools to track and report on performance
- Work closely with our creative teams on collateral and deliver constructive feedback based on data as it relates to copy and design
- Regularly track and communicate campaign performance to key stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-6 years of B2B demand generation experience
- Proven results from demand generation campaigns and programs
- Experience measuring and reporting on campaign performance, analyzing what worked well and what didn’t
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Experience with SalesForce, marketing automation, and email tools required; Hubspot is a plus
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects successfully from request to execution, collaborating with multiple organizations and team members
- A strong work ethic and self starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Competitive salary package, stock options, and 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered.
- Lots of perks including free lunch Friday's and bagel Mondays, snacks, drinks, rotating kegs, office happy hours, ping pong, putting range and more.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top