Marketing Executive - Events & Webinars
Hello, we're Trustpilot, a high growth, venture-backed, international scale up and the world's fastest growing e-commerce online review platform. We're a hard working crew that's having amazing success with a lot of fun splashed in. We currently have 90+ great employees in our London office (500+ globally) and we're expanding fast. So read below to find out about this exciting new role and apply if you have what it takes!
Marketing Executive - Events & Webinars
Trustpilot is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our Marketing department and spearhead two crucial demand generation channels - events and webinars.
The Marketing Executive will lead the administration, organisation and communications strategy for all online and offline events driven by Trustpilot in the UK market. The scope of this work includes event development, timeline tracking, production, budgeting and post-event evaluation, as well as creating and managing the internal and external communications and marketing activities associated with each event. Based in our St. Paul’s office, this position reports to the UK Marketing Manager and plays a key role in the growth and expansion of the Trustpilot brand.
- Manage and deliver Trustpilot’s end-to-end presence at industry and in-house partner events (e.g. Marketing Week Live, eCommerce Expo, Trustpilot Breakfast Briefing) ensuring each event meets its strategic goals and delivers ROI
- Manage and deliver topical demand generation webinars (twice a month) ensuring each webinar meets its goals and delivers ROI
- Manage promotion for events and webinars inclusive of internal communications, external communications and social media
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to cohesively execute tasks associated with events and webinars
- Monitor the effectiveness of events and webinars against agreed key performance indicators and provide regular reports on results, progress and recommendations for future
- Work closely with sales to optimise transition and follow up of leads from Marketing to Sales for each event and webinar
- Build and deliver email marketing campaigns to promote Trustpilot events and webinars - before and after the event
- Work with marketing team to create and manage budget for the events
- Work with Customer Success and Partnerships to recruit partners/customers to participate in various events – e.g. webinars, speaking engagements
- Contribute to planning sessions to build effective marketing strategies
- Collaborate with global marketing team to share knowledge regarding event execution and follow-up
- Sustain rapport with event partners by making periodic meetings; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Source merchandise to support Trustpilot events and branding
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar marketing or events role (e.g. marketing assistant, project manager, event coordinator, content specialist)
- Would suit a Marketing Assistant/Events Assistant looking for their next career step
- Ability to proactively multitask in a fast-paced environment and highly-collaborative team environment
- Team player that excels in bringing together people from different areas of the business (internal and external) to successfully execute campaigns
- Proactive and can-do attitude - don’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Expert project management and time management skills, able to prioritise multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Results driven with ability to execute a high-level strategic direction, and achieve desired objectives and results
- Communicates at a high level, both written and verbal, with external and internal contacts
- A strong work ethic and self starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional UK travel required
- Not required but highly desired: Experience with Marketing automation (preferably Hubspot), Salesforce and GoToWebinar.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- On the job training from a friendly and experienced marketing team
- Lots of perks including free lunch Mondays and lots of social events!
- A great office in the heart of the City
- Company pension scheme, company wide bonus scheme, maternity and paternity pay
Trustpilot is the market leader for ecommerce reviews. We help consumers to buy with more confidence online, and enables businesses to grow. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 178,000+ businesses with TrustScores based on more than 32+ million reviews. We receive a new review every 3 seconds!
Trustpilot has offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. The product offers a wide range of features allowing businesses to effectively request reviews from customers, then use review content to enhance their marketing.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top