Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team in Copenhagen.
- Create the strategy for marketing nurture that progresses leads through the buying cycle from awareness to purchase
- Work with marketing team to develop and execute nurture streams incorporating a variety of channels including email, direct mail, and digital
- Set up A/B tests that provide consistent learning on top performing channels, messaging, and offers by buyer stage to optimize campaigns
- Create acquisition-focused email campaigns to drive new customer growth and revenue
- Work with marketing operations and sales to develop lead score and improve lead score over time by educating our target market and growing readiness to buy
- Develop and maintain nurture reporting methodology and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture tracks and KPIs for overall program performance
- Work with regional sales and marketing teams to integrate nurture strategy into regional strategy and get feedback on campaigns
- Work with sales, operations, and business intelligence team to optimize engagement scoring and improve accuracy over time
- Communicate performance, results and recommendations to stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years experience working in B2B marketing with a focus on lead nurture
- Expertise in marketing automation, Hubspot preferred
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels and reporting
- Experience working with lead scoring and proven success of improving lead score by driving marketing engagement
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization, including iterative content testing
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to adapt messaging to buyer stage, persona, and industry
- Experience tracking and reporting marketing campaigns, converting data into actionable insights
- Capability to work cross-functionally, including international teams
- Project management experience
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A strong work ethic: A self-starter who can solve problems creatively and work well with a diverse range of team members
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Lifecycle Marketing Manager.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 69 million consumer reviews of 320,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Back to top