Lead Business Development Manager
Every month more than 1.5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Lead Business Development Manager: This is a senior level role within our new business division. The role is one for those with a consistent track record of success and offers a very realistic fast track to a Senior Business Development Manager role and beyond! In addition this role carries the benefit of a close collaboration with our Account Development function resulting in more leads for you to manage.
You will be required to understand and uncover the client’s needs to ensure Trustpilot offer the best solution. Your goal will be to develop and close new business whilst providing a first-class service. You will have experience selling a solution and demonstrate success and target achievement in previous roles. We are looking for a self-driven and motivated sales professional who wants to work for a forward thinking, fast paced start up.
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the UK market
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with our in-house trainer, presales, management and your peers
- Liaise with Customer Success to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens between Trustpilot and the client
- Attend events to network and create leads, plus interest in the Trustpilot platform
- Work with our strong Marketing team to identify leads gathered from webinars and events.
- 4 years + experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry is desirable
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business environment
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
What we offer you
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our inhouse L&D division
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- Vibrant culture in our St Pauls office with unlimited snacks (be careful of your waistline), ping pong, darts and amazing social events
- Pension, Maternity & Paternity pay, cycle2work, train travel scheme, the list goes on…..
- Lunch is provided via external caterers once a week
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries.
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club trip (It’s exotic, Trust us)
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our Careers page https://business.trustpilot.com/jobs
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 69 million consumer reviews of 320,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day.
The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
See Inside the Office of Trustpilot
Founded in Denmark in 2007, Trustpilot exists to provide customers with insight they can trust as they navigate the sometimes murky waters of online commerce. Focused on their community-driven platform, Trustpilot helps customers find the best products and services by enabling honest reviews and recommendations, in turn drawing more customers to the best businesses.
Back to top