Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
This individual will be tasked with supporting growth and ensuring that every Trustpilot customer has an ideal on-boarding experience including a smooth transition from the sales representative, a comprehensive walkthrough of the Trustpilot platform and integration options, and proactive support and guidance through the actual setup of our SaaS solution. The integration team is every client’s first impression of what it’s like to be a Trustpilot customer as well as their first experience working with the Trustpilot Customer Success team so it is mission-critical that this interaction is positive, efficient, and demonstrates the team’s above-and-beyond mentality.
More about your role and responsibilities
- Provide product and best practice training, as well as technical and ad-hoc support to our new customers and ensure that their account is set up to maximize the value of our solution.
- Support our Strategic Sales team with pre-sales activities.
- Successfully Integrate around 10-30 new clients per month.
- The Integration period may last anywhere between 5 and 30 days, so building customer relationships quickly is essential for this role.
- You will regularly work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Support, and Account Management teams.
- You will report to the Customer Success Team manager.
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Support in the technology or marketing verticals
- Very comfortable learning and adopting new technology and systems quickly and efficiently
- A command of HTML/CSS. API knowledge a plus
- A basic understanding of e-commerce and digital-marketing
- A high energy level and the ability to smile "through the phone"
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to independently stay organized under a large workload
- Strong time management skills
- Proactive and seeks opportunities to learn and improve existing processes
- Thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- A 4-year college degree
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A competitive base salary and attractive performance bonus structure
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Equity Program
- Free catered lunch every Friday and bagels every Monday
- Office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators and a fun office located at in the heart of the Flatiron District
- A fast-paced culture with a “sky's the limit” ambition and attitude.
Check out our office on The Muse!
So, do you have what it takes? Then submit a brief application and your resume.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 95,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 10 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Vinny manages a Sales Team at Trustpilot and devises new ways to create faster and more efficient methods for Trustpilot’s sales professionals to be consistently successful.
Back to top