Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an HR Analyst to join our Global HR & Talent team in New York to start with immediate effect. As part of a dynamic international HR team of approx. 20 employees, you will add value to the team and the organization by taking an important role in the development of a strong HR Analytics function. The position is located in New York, and will work closely with colleagues in Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Vilnius, Melbourne, Denver, and New York.
You will report to our HR Specialist in Copenhagen.
No day at Trustpilot is the same as you will be involved in the maintenance of data in multiple systems, actively engaged with key global projects and optimizing current HR processes just to name a few. During your work day, you will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining employee data in our HR systems
- Creating and implementing HR processes
- Creating data analysis reports and presentations
- Creating and updating HR policies and employee development plans
- Benchmark analysis and research
- Supporting the wider HR team with ongoing global projects such as engagement surveys, etc
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience with HR related tasks
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Confident in working with different IT systems
- Organized person with strong attention to detail
- Preferably experience in data collection and analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Structured and detail oriented
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Driven and independently motivated, self-starter
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 47 million consumer reviews of 232,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Back to top