Trustpilot’s mission is to help consumers make better choices and to help great companies improve and win. Our new cross-functional Growth team in Copenhagen is focused on building smarter, more automated ways of identifying new customers within our Trustpilot ecosystem, as well as building a business website to vastly improve our users’ end to end experience with our company and products.
About the Role:
Trustpilot is seeking 2 Growth Marketers to join our Growth team and focus on lead generation for our business to business environment, as well as content creation for our business site. These are unique and exciting Marketing roles, as you will have the opportunity to work in a team consisting of Product Managers, Developers and UX specialists in a very agile way. Our ideal candidates will provide insight on conversion optimization by conducting user research, validation testing and analyzing data.
Some responsibilities include:
- Continually optimizing site navigation, structure, layout and flows based on site performance and business goals
- Writing and testing web copy for our business site
- Leveraging usability research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Producing ad-hoc pieces of research and analysis in support of strategic and marketing initiatives.
- Defining KPIs and measurement framework that inform the success of Trustpilot Business websites
- Identifying and understanding target audience needs (buyer personas, target industries)
An entrepreneurial spirit, analytical mindset and strong writing abilities are essential in these roles. You love collaborating with stakeholders and working in teams. We are looking for people who thrive in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same, and you are willing to roll up your sleeves and help the team where needed.
Some of your qualifications are:
- Ability to understand, interpret and turn data insights into actionable plans
- Experience in building conversion-optimized B2B SaaS websites
- Experience in designing, executing and refining website optimization tests (A/B, multivariate)
- Strong analytical skills to define KPIs and measurement framework
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Mixpanel/Amplitude
- Experience with writing content that sells, preferably online.
- Strong understanding of working with American B2B SaaS market/audience
- 20% time, where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things
- A key part of an exciting, international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment with lots of team events
- Fantastic office in central Copenhagen
- A lot of table foosball!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, it has seen rapid adoption and now provides over 140,000 e-commerce businesses collectively having more than 23 million reviews. Trustpilot enables e-commerce businesses to engage with customers directly, inviting them to provide reviews of their online experience. This enables brands, in an increasingly crowded online world, to have a better dialogue with customers and channel feedback to improve business operations and customer satisfaction.
If you think this job is perfect for you, please submit a brief application and your CV in English and tell us why. If you have questions, you can contact our Tech recruiter, Anabel Morales, at [email protected]
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse
Back to top