Graphic Designer – London
As part of Trustpilot’s growth, we are seeking a high calibre individual to join our experienced and dynamic marketing team, as our new Graphic Designer.
This is a creative role that encompasses branding, design and digital media. The ideal candidate will have strong design experience at either a digital or creative agency or in-house, as well as excellent writing skills and a passion for brand building.
- Conceptualize and design compelling and impactful collateral, including web, mobile and print
- Develop, create, and render in Photoshop unique solutions
- Participate in the development of targeted, strategic marketing materials that articulate our brand and tell our story
- Design engaging social media and web graphics content to support promotional campaigns and brand initiatives
- Generate innovative design executions that communicate compelling benefits and deliver strong conversion metrics
- Articulate verbally and graphically specific design ideas to other team members and clients.
- Understanding of social marketing, multimedia opportunities, etc.
- Present creative requirements and issues to internal teams
- Bring passion and experience to brand building as one of the projects you'll be intimately involved in is the refresh and development of our brand identity
- Ability to listen to and synthesize needs
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Ability to prioritize and work in an energetic & fast paced environment
- Possesses an eye for detail and a variety of design styles
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Can work both independently and in a team
- Demonstrated ability to focus and work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Solid design skills (3+ years’ design experience for print & web)
- Design skills to make graphics and iconography
- Experience with InDesign to setup marketing materials like product sheets, business cards, banners etc.
- Committed to meeting deadlines; skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well in an agile, fast moving team environment
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch Mondays
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
See for yourself https://www.themuse.com/companies/trustpilot
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. We have developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top