Graduate Software Developer
Do you want to take part in developing the business systems for one of the fastest growing online companies in Europe? Do you have a passion for coding and learning new technologies?
We are seeking a graduate level Software Developer to join our Business Systems team in Copenhagen. As a developer on this team, you will be responsible for the development and ongoing support and improvement for Trustpilot internal systems. You and your team will play a vital role in the success of our subscription process, as well as the success of the business teams involved. You can take a look at our technology stack here: http://stackshare.io/trustpilot
Our subscription process is complex, involving many different roles and integrated technologies. As one of the team’s Developers, you will play a key role in delivering solutions that streamline and automate our systems for our continued high growth.
- Join an agile team to define, design, document and deliver corporate business systems and processes that solve complex technical and business needs
- Document and measure corporate processes and procedures
- Continually work to identify gaps and form recommendations to improve efficiency of systems and processes that support changing business needs
- Develop software applications to streamline and automate business processes
- Measure and track results achieved through solutions implemented
- Passion for technology and learning
- Strong software development skills with object oriented languages
- Excellent project planning skills and a natural business savvy
- Strong analytical and process oriented mindset
- Understanding of complex business processes and applications
- Strong ability to be pragmatic and getting things done
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Full English language proficiency
- “20% time" - work on projects for innovation and self development
- Continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development
- Work with cool technologies such as MongoDB, .NET, node.js, APIs, queues, auto-scaling on Amazon
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
If you think that this role is made for you, please send in your resume and application letter in English via our website and tell us why you would be the ideal candidate. You will also need to solve our Code Challenge and submit a code solution.
You are welcome to contact Anabel Morales at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 22 million consumer reviews of 130,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 27 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500+ employees represent 40 different nationalities.
Back to top