Global Web Director
Every month 900,000+ new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Global Website Director who will lead the evolution of Trustpilot’s business websites across the globe. The person we are seeking is obsessed with designing, developing and delivering a website experience that tells the Trustpilot story, enhances the customer journey, drives relevant visitors, and optimizes conversion.
This is a challenging and exciting role where you will be working in an international environment and partnering with stakeholders across the globe.
The position will assume ownership and be responsible for developing all of our business websites. No task is too small - you like to roll up your sleeves and take care of what needs to be done, for the love of the product! We are seeking a Website Director who understands the importance of managing a process that allows for experimentation and discovery of what the website should be. To help you achieve your goals and offer support in your daily work, you will join a team of software developers, UX specialists, data scientists/analysts, product marketing, and designers, among others. You will be reporting to our Senior VP of Marketing.
- Develop and articulate the vision of delivering world-class web experience
- Work hands-on with web team, product team, content marketing team, and other teams to design, build and deliver a brilliant web experience
- Collaborate and coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure an effortless web experience
- Deliver on objectives to accelerate business goals
- Manage and prioritize website change and enhancement requests
- Identify and deploy new website capabilities to evolve the website and meet business goals
- Lead testing and optimization of website and web experience
- Ensure efficient production of new web pages to support SEO and other objectives
- Advance our web tracking and reporting capabilities
- Ability to define, plan and deliver web projects in an international environment
- Analytical and technical profile with a love for websites and web experiences, as well as a curious and experimental mindset
- Iterate and deliver enhancements and changes necessary to meet business objective.
- Strong with web analytics and optimization tools
- Strong experience with project management or planning technical activities and deliverables
- Very strong communications skills in English, both written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 30 million consumer reviews of 160,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin and Melbourne, Trustpilot’s 500 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top