Global Payroll Manager
As Global Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the payroll process for the entire Trustpilot Group. In close cooperation with your team (2 direct reports) and external providers you will ensure payroll are paid correctly and on time on a monthly and a semi-monthly basis to our 550+ employees based in Copenhagen, New York, London, Melbourne, Berlin, Denver and Vilnius.
Key tasks will include:
- Be the key driver for building optimized and structured processes around the Payroll function
- Collect, file and distribute input for the pay runs from all relevant stakeholders
- Respond to any issues regarding payroll
- Coordinate with our external payroll providers/bureaus
- Work together with external payroll providers to comply with local laws and authorities
- Booking of all payroll related postings in P/L and balance sheet
- Reports and data pulls for internal stakeholders
- Assist in month closure procedures
- Assist in scaling the function setting up new vendors, procedures and systems
- Diligent upkeep of employee files
- Draw up employee contracts and addendums based on relevant templates
- Assist employees with questions to their payroll
- Assist new employees in setting up with local authorities
- Working together with HR & Legal to prepare and draft employee contracts
- In cooperation with relevant stakeholders collaborate on the development, evaluation and improvement of the processes within the Compensation & Benefits area
- Ad hoc tasks
- Proven experience as Payroll Manager or in a similar role
- Functional working knowledge of Payroll and Human Resources, benefits, and payroll topics to include: Basic labor laws (DK and preferably knowledge in US and UK standards), taxation
- Documented experience with Danish payroll from A to Z for at least 3 years
- Super user in Lessor 5 and preferably other payroll systems
- Solid experience with booking and reconciling of payroll related postings and accounts
- Preferably experience with running payroll in foreign countries (backed by local bureaus)
- Experience with C&B area will be considered to be a clear advantage, but not a requirement
- Good IT knowledge in general and especially in MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Full English proficiency verbally and in writing
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects and effectively re-prioritize as the needs of the payroll cut-offs and deadlines may dictate
- Attention to details required for payroll processing accuracy
- Comfortable executing in a fast-paced environment
- Extrovert and service-oriented personality
- Highly professional and diligent personality
- Must be able to maintain the highly confidential nature of Human Resources and payroll information without exception
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Global Payroll Manager. Applications will be processed continually.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 32 million consumer reviews of 180,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 80 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania, Trustpilot’s 550+ employees represent 42+ different nationalities.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Max forms relationships with businesses and encourages them to use Trustpilot to build their online reputations. As a manager, he also helps new employees learn the ropes of closing deals.
Back to top