Full Stack Developer
Do you want to work on modern frameworks, cloud-based infrastructure and create awesome applications? Do you want to take part in developing the products of one of the fastest growing online companies in Europe?
About the Role
- Continuously develop and maintain our environments, business solutions and internal systems to be best in class
- Participate in scaling and upgrading our services to meet an increasing global demand
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working to keep us well ahead of our competition
- Develop new frameworks the other development teams can build on
We talk about technology a lot, we like to have fun and we like getting work done. Do you feel that you have a great idea, perhaps something that someone else missed? We provide 20% time so you can try out these ideas - whether they end up working or not.
At Trustpilot, we work as a team and deliver as a team. The environment that we cultivate includes working with brilliant people who help each other at every step, while at the same time pushing you to bring your A game every day. Our process makes us focus on the things that are important - without interruptions. Join our team and change the way you work. Are you up for the challenge?
Get an insider's view of our Tech department here
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development
- Work with cool technologies such as MongoDB, .NET, Node.js, APIs, queues, webhooks, auto-scaling on Amazon
- Language-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Eligibility for company bonus, paid out quarterly.
Our Current Stack
Tools & Services
Sublime (or whatever you prefer), WebStorm, Visual Studio 2015 + Resharper
AWS: ECS, Lambda, EMR, SNS, SQS, S3, ELB, EC2, Cloudfront, CloudSearch and more
Google business services (Gmail, Google calendar, Google Drive, etc.)
Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things)
Apigee (Api management)
Testing: Runscope, GhostInspector, BrowserStack
Analytics: Segment.com, chart.io, Amplitude, etc.
Appveyor, Travis-CI, Octopus Deploy, NewRelic, ELK
MongoDB, Redis, Redshift, DynamoDB
AngularJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a code solution to our code challenge. You can find challenge here: Code Challenge
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Inga Cesnuleviciute, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 35,000 businesses in 24 countries trust us and use our business product. Over 30 million reviews on Trustpilot are seen 1.6 billion+ times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, Denver, London, Berlin, Melbourne Copenhagen, and newly opened Vilnius, and our 500 employees represent 45 different nationalities. We are truly and proudly global.
Meet Some of Trustpilot's Employees
Vinny manages a Sales Team at Trustpilot and devises new ways to create faster and more efficient methods for Trustpilot’s sales professionals to be consistently successful.
Back to top